Re-Invent Your Cooking With Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeño Meatballs
1. Cheese-Stuffed Slow Cooker Jalapeño Meatballs
View this image ›
Servings: 12-14 meatballs
1 5-ounce container French’s Crispy Jalapeños
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3 ounces jack cheese, cubed
2½ cups salsa
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese, salsa, and vegetable oil. Stir until fully incorporated.
2. With your hands, grab about a golf ball-sized amount of the ground beef mixture and slightly flatten it in your palm. Take 1 cube of cheese, place it in the the middle, and press the beef around it so the cheese is fully covered and in the center of the meatball.
3. Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a pan over medium to medium-high heat.
4. Once the pan is hot, brown the meatballs. Rotate them a few times to brown several sides.
5. Pour 1 cup of salsa in the bottom of the slow cooker and place the meatballs on top. Cover meatballs with the remaining salsa and cook on high for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
6. Top with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro.
4. Here’s a video on how to make them:
- Previous Here’s What The Universal Monsters Would Look Like Today
- Next See Elizabeth Taylor's First Wedding Dress That Just Sold For Nearly $200k