12 Chat-Up Lines That Are So Crazy AF They Might Just Work
1. When they’re understandably flummoxed in your presence and you need to relieve them of any awkwardness.
You get how tricky this moment is for them, so empathy is called for.
2. When knowing you’re going to be seeing a lot more of each other sparks your inner poet.
Shakespeare has nothing on you. Unleash your wordsmith.
3. When you spot the other half of your power couple across the bar.
Circle that prey.
4. When letting them know how you feel is paramount.
Sharing is caring.
5. When it’s time to make your move at the office party.
Saving the best moves for the right moment is a winning strategy. Go, tiger.
6. When you know they want a slice of your cake, but they’re still on their main.
If one thing is certain in this world, it’s that they will succumb to your subtle charms.
7. When you’re constantly against the clock, and there’s no beating round the bush.
Timewasters need not apply.
8. Life can be miserable, so it’s great to inform people just how lucky they are.
Even if they don’t know it yet…
9. Sometimes, in order to avoid sending the wrong signals, a delicate approach is required.
Subtlety is key in the art of romance.
10. Then there are the moments where it couldn’t possibly get any better, but you still have an ace to show.
Because a staged approach is sometimes the smartest move.
11. The words “to be continued” are nothing to be ashamed of, when fate doesn’t allow.
For longer-term plans, taking things slowly is often the best course of action.
12. And finally, let them know just how lucky they are, in the most romantic way possible.
A thoughtful declaration of love is guaranteed to win hearts – and minds.
Check out what happened when Rose & Rosie tried out these chat-up lines IRL.
Video available at: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8k9cwWQ5IPU.
And for more lessons in life and love, check out the Netflix original series Love, created by Judd Apatow. All episodes available to watch instantly, only on Netflix.
Start your one-month free trial now and watch exclusive series, anytime, anywhere.
- Previous Which Tony-Nominated Musical Should You Actually See?
- Next Watch This Incredible Woman Do Gymnastics While 35 Weeks Pregnant