11 Eye-Opening Moments From The First Episode Of “Coaching Bad”
1. When Ray Lewis made his entrance and got very real, very fast.
2. When one of the contestants, Summer, a strength and conditioning coach, revealed her son’s response when she asked where his friends were.
3. When Ray reminded everyone that there are other ways of dealing with anger.
4. And asked this million-dollar question:
5. When AP, a speed-training coach and former NFL player, met Summer, and they went from this:
6. When the coaches were set up in a game of softball meant to set them off — and they took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.
7. Then, the next day, began questioning the entire experience.
8. Especially Colby, a youth-football coach.
9. When Ray encouraged everyone not to let other people control their emotions.
10. When Dr. Conte could pinpoint the coaches’ issues after less than a day.
11. And he admitted that it’s possible not everyone will be able to confront their demons.
Catch these moments and more on Coaching Bad, Sundays at 10/9c on Spike.
View this embed ›
All images courtesy of Spike.
- Previous People Can’t Stop Joking About Diddy At The Met Gala
- Next Karen Gillan's Dalek Impersonation Is Spot-On