10 Things That Would’ve Happened If Historical Figures Had Phones
1. Henry VIII would’ve swiped left on his first five wives.
2. Paul Revere would’ve just sent a reply-all.
3. Michelangelo would’ve snapped fine art nudes.
4. Mozart would’ve identified “Miserere” with an app instead of his ears.
5. London would’ve avoided The Great Plague thanks to restaurant reviews.
6. Christopher Columbus would’ve recalculated his course with turn-by-turn navigation.
7. The forty-niners would’ve stayed home.
8. Midwestern farmers would’ve seen the Dust Bowl coming.
9. Vincent van Gogh would’ve taken a bunch of selfies of his good side.
10. And, finally, Brutus would’ve just unfriended Caesar.
Don’t live in the past. Get ‘]OtterBox protection for your smartphone, and you can party like it’s 2015 A.D.